DAY 1: MARRAKECH – BOUMALNE DADES (06H00 DRIVE)
Your 3 days Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour will start at around 07h30 in the morning from your riad or hotel. We will start our Morocco desert tour with a drive to Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou through Tizi Ntichka pass and the High Atlas Mountains. Numerous stops will be made along the way. Visit the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, which was also served as a set for various Hollywood blockbusters. We continue to Ouarzazate and visit Kasbah Taourirte before lunch ( At leisure ). In the afternoon, we drive to Boumalne Dades via the Valley of the Roses before we reach our boutique guesthouse located in Dades Valley.
Dinner and overnight
DAY 2: BOUMALNE DADES – MERZOUGA (4H00 DRIVE)
Overnight at your Sahara desert camp.
DAY 3: MERZOUGA – MARRAKECH (9H00 DRIVE)
After breakfast, drive back to Marrakech through Dades Valley, Ouarzazate (where we will stop for lunch) and Tizi Ntichka pass. Your 3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga will end at your hotel or riad.
- A/C modern 4×4 or van driven by an English speaking river /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakaech hotel / Riad
- First night at Auberge Panorama or Hotel Babylon (Private A/C ensuite room) with dinner & breakfast
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at a Saharara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Upgrade to a deluxe camp with an ensuite tent available upon booking your desert tour ( €70 pp )
- Sunrise camel ride
- Drop off at your Marrakech hotel or the closest accessible location to your riad if not car accessible.